- Тамара Змиевская
- Образованиене имеет значения
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работылюбая
- Вид занятостилюбой
Описание вакансииDataArt’s specialists are developing tailor-made technological solutions for clients in the healthcare industry, such as EHR (electronic health record), CTMS (clinical trial management system), mobile applications for patients etc. Our clients include technological companies, hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, CRO (contract research organization) from the US and Europe.
The Healthcare & Life Science practice needs a specialist for the sales and marketing department. The Sales Support Coordinator will lead social media campaigns as well as manage the client base working with the CRM system. They will search for appropriate industry exhibitions and take part in making arrangements (logistics, collecting information about participants, contacting hosts). Also, the Sales Support Coordinator is required to moderate business meetings and help with organizing small internal conferences for existing and potential clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Fluent English and German;
• Proactiveness, the ability to make decisions independently and bear responsibility;
• Experience working with technical specialists and a basic understanding of development processes;
• Active social media user;
• Time management and prioritization skills;
• Ability to search and analyze information;
• Computer literacy;
• Experience and skills required to independently fulfil assigned tasks.
• Experience working at IT companies;
• Experience working on the similar position;
• Experience managing marketing projects;
• Experience working with CRM systems.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.