- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOur client develops software for surgeons. The goal of the project is to develop a service that simplifies the planning of hip replacement surgery and helps to create more accurate implants thanks to the use of 3D models (instead 2D images).
The service will allow the display of implants and patient body tissues as 3D models. The surgeon will be able to check if the chosen implant is suitable for the patient and plan its position with the utmost precision.
Data about an implant and joint is added to the system from tomographic scanners and MRI devices as STL models in DICOM format. The web application will be integrated into the IT infrastructure of an American medical corporation.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
• 50% -80%: testing the client’s 3D Planner system, including mathematical calculations, working with additional tools, etc.
• 20% -25%: creating automated tests to cover new functionality.
• 0% -10%: communication with customer representatives (in English).
• 5% -10%: working with test documentation.
• 5% -10%: meetings with colleagues working on the project via Skype and Skype for Business
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 4 years of experience in the manual testing of desktop and web applications (including cross-platform testing);
• Understanding the principles of 3D modeling and testing;
• Basic knowledge of matrix algebra;
• Experience in testing REST services;
• Experience in maintaining test documentation (test plans, test cases, test reports);
• Solid understanding of application testing (types, ways of organizing tests);
• Experience in the analysis of requirements;
• Experience in organizing and supporting the testing process in projects;
• Good spoken English.
• Experience in testing applications for users with disabilities (accessibility);
• Experience in managing a team of testers;
• Experience in automated testing, knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, TestComplete, QTP, JMeter, etc.);
• Experience working with Git and Continues Integration based on GitLab;
• Knowledge and skills in programming (OOP, knowledge of programming languages + SQL, HTML, etc.);
• Basic knowledge of and skills working with one of the following databases: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.;
• Experience working in medical projects;
• Experience working with foreign customers;
• Experience working with the Scrum methodology.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.