- HR Manager
- Ботанический сад (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOn behalf of Ciklum Solutions Team in Kharkiv, we are looking for a Middle Project Manager for PMO to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will join highly motivated team and will be working on creation of European and US startups from scratch. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
In the role of Project Manager, you will be working on various projects for our clients.
You will be accountable for the overall project delivery, team staffing and utilization on the project, management of the teams, budget planning, forecasting and execution.
• Manage and deliver on multiple projects
• Assure governance of processes in delivery management and production as per selected delivery model
• Define and ensure compliance with best practice development methodologies
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time and of high quality
• Lead project teams
• Take part in budget planning, forecasting and execution
• Proven project management and planning skills and a history of delivering projects on time
• 3+ years of relevant experience in project management
• Experience of leading projects for Enterprise level customers
• Experience in Customer relations management, Requirement management, Risk management, Change management
• Proven ability to lead teams in an Agile environment
• Demonstrated ability to build effective teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Agile and/PMI certification desirable but not mandatory;
• Client side experience – facilitating pre-sale activities such as workshop – requirements elicitation, etc;
• Knowledge of latest trends at SW development technologies and tools.
What’s in it for you?
• Close cooperation with client;
• Possibility to learn different business domains;
• Constant flow of new projects;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Ability to influence project technologies;
• Projects from scratch;
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
• European management style;
• Continuous self-improvement.