- Тамара Змиевская
- Опыт работыболее 5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииThe ever-growing demand for bandwidth and services to be delivered with greater speed, flexibility and at a lower cost, has led to a revolution in the Telecommunications industry. Providers are moving away from proprietary solutions and embracing open standards and open source to deliver new services faster and support their revenue and growth objectives.
Providers need to continue to deliver carrier-grade solutions while virtualizing infrastructure and core functions, reshape their network architecture and deploy innovative applications.
We are looking for an experienced solutions architect who will be able to lead the implementation of BSS/OSS systems and integrated services.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in active software development;
• The ability to understand the structure of a complex system and the principles of the interactions between its components;
• Understanding the operating principles of modern computing systems;
• Experience working in various projects and a broad technical knowledge;
• Experience developing and supporting Telecom BSS/OSS;
• Experience designing software architecture and writing technical documentation;
• Understanding the principles of network protocols;
• Solid experience in code review;
• Self-organized, self-motivated;
• The ability to execute several tasks simultaneously;
• The ability to make your own decisions;
• Solid written and spoken communication skills;
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with Java;
• Experience working in pre-sales;
• Experience in preparing commercial offers;
• Experience and knowledge of Data Architecture and Information Architecture;
• Experience working in the Telecom industry.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.