- Тамара Змиевская
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOur client is the world’s leading provider of services for sea vessels (repair, equipment delivery, crew change). The company has representative offices in 200 ports around the world. One of the services is organizing crew transportation. This procedure is much more complicated than with standard business trips because of the large number of permits and the high price of errors. It requires a complex system for organizing and tracking movements.
DataArt is developing an ERP-system in which the data about all the business processes of the client are stored and updated, including information about crews. We began the construction of the product solution with an ongoing evolution of its design, user experience, analysis and implementation. The current technology stack includes React.js, ASP.NET MVC Core based REST API, PostgreSQL, Docker and Amazon Web Services.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
• 20%: development of test scenarios and test plans for covering new features within the developed project.
• 15%: coordination of work of QAA engineers in the project.
• 40%: active participation in the testing lifecycle: development of automated tests, their implementation, and analysis of results.
• 15%: technical support for colleagues on the project.
• 10%: compilation and maintenance of test documentation.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years QA Automation experience with websites, mobile platforms, & APIs (REST);
• 2+ years of leadership experience;
• Sufficient knowledge of C# language required for automation;
• Strong knowledge in OOP;
• Practical experience with the creation of testing frameworks using Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Winium or similar libraries;
• Understanding the main development patterns used for automation;
• Solid understanding of micro-service architectures;
• Experience with version control systems (Git / SVN);
• Experience in integration with CI systems such as TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins, or other;
• Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and innovate;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent experience;
• Advanced written and spoken English.
• Capacity to contribute towards and assess performance testing;
• Experience in automation with Microsoft Visual Studio;
• Working experience of testing in projects using Agile methodologies;
• Experience in test integration with email servers;
• Experience in manual testing;
• Strong knowledge of Transact-SQL (MSSQL, PostgreSQL);
• Multicultural team leading experience.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.