- HR Manager
- Ботанический сад (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOn behalf of Flixbus Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front-end developer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technologies, the startup has established Europe's largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping expansion anytime soon.
FlixMobility Tech, the highly skilled IT organization that contributes to FlixBus's success, is currently looking for PHP Developers and Engineers (m/f) to join our Berlin office.
FlixMobility Tech is an organization with more than 150 members, organized in more than 20 cross-functional agile teams that base their work on state of the art technologies. To sum it all up, we have great ambitions and offer excellent career opportunities.
• Be a proactive part of product development team;
• Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions;
• Find and address performance issues;
• Participate in solutions design and code reviews;
• Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
• Be passionate about creating great UI’s and clean code;
• Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations;
• Upper-Intermediate English and higher; any other European language is a plus.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies, experience in working in Scrum-teams;
• Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Symfony;
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly, and to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
• Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and highly motivated and international team;
• Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRdays few times a year!
• Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges;
• Training and Conference opportunities;
• Flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary;
• Regular business trips to Berlin and Munich;
• 12 100% free Flixbus rides per year, 5 50% vouchers for family/friends per year;
• Language course support.