- Тома Селина
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
- Higher technical education (or the last course student);
- Theoretical knowledge of OOP;
- Theoretical knowledge of server-side development using PHP, MySQL;
- English: you should feel comfortable in dealing with the requirements and documentation in English.
- Theoretical knowledge of server-side development using NodeJS will be a plus;
- Understanding and practical implementation of the main OOP principles;
- Knowledge Internet Technologies and popular projects (HTML5, AJAX, Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube);
- Experience in using different internet browsers;
- Web development skills with HTML5, CSS3;
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- Comfort working environment;
- Benefits package;
- Flexible schedule;
- Stable career and professional growth;
- Talented and creative team;
- Reimbursements for athletic activities;
- English trainings.
If you are interested – please send your CV.
In the cover letter please focus on the next:
- When you started interesting in the development of Internet projects.
- Experience of participating in Olympiads, competitions or other university programs.
- How will you combine study and work?
- Why do you want to work?
Please in the first line of your letter write this phrase: Trainee_KEY_ 010, so we’ll know that you read carefully the job description, and consider the CV first.