- HR Manager
- Ботанический сад (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOn behalf of Flixbus Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front-end developer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technologies, the startup has established Europe's largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping expansion anytime soon.
FlixMobility Tech, the highly skilled IT organization that contributes to FlixBus's success, is currently looking for PHP Developers and Engineers (m/f) to join our Berlin office.
FlixMobility Tech is an organization with more than 150 members, organized in more than 20 cross-functional agile teams that base their work on state of the art technologies. To sum it all up, we have great ambitions and offer excellent career opportunities.
• You play a key role within the web development team and shape the appearance and functionality of our existing websites as well as new services and applications;
• You work closely with our UI/UX professionals constantly improving look and feel of our products and tools;
• You take part in shaping company’s front-end culture providing state-of-the-art tools for our development teams.
• Be passionate about creating great UI’s and clean code;
• Have an expert knowledge of HTML and CSS, you aware of what SMACSS and BEM are and able to apply them in your work;
• Have an experience in using UI frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation or SemanticUI;
• Be able to make important architectural decisions and take the responsibility for them.
• Upper-Intermediate English and higher; any other European language is a plus;
• Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment and solid foundation in software development practices.
• Has the ability and willingness to learn quickly, and to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
• Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and highly motivated and international team;
• Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRdays few times a year!
• Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges;
• Training and Conference opportunities;
• Flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary;
• Regular business trips to Berlin and Munich;
• 12 100% free Flixbus rides per year, 5 50% vouchers for family/friends per year;
• Language course support.