- Тамара Змиевская
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOur client is a financial startup. Their specialists work with data analysis and provide methodologies for optimizing the portfolios of hedge funds. The developed platform supports all phases of the financial analytics lifecycle, from obtaining raw data to deploying ready-made reports.
The project's main tasks are the creation of a portfolio manager, its ongoing support, and the development of new features. Its feature list includes the preparation of transactions, generation of reports, accounting, and confirmation of transactions.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience deploying Rails applications;
• Experience working with AWS products;
• Experience working with Deployment tools (Capistrano);
• Experience working with Linux;
• Practical experience working with MySQL, Memcached;
• Experience using TDD/BDD;
• Experience designing and using REST and SOAP APIs;
• Knowledge of Git version control system;
• Good spoken English.
• Practical experience working with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis;
• Experience working with Newrelic, Bugsnag, Datadog, etc.;
• Experience working with CI (Continuous Integration) systems.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.