- Тамара Змиевская
- Опыт работыболее 5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииDataArt is currently helping to build a web application that would allow writers or publishers to sign up for the application in order to upload their works (text files, recordings). To attract writers, the client will be paying a bonus on sign-up via ACH payment or PayPal. The Sign Up form will contain the basic info about the writer (profile data), payment information (bank account info), and the ability to use 2FA. The user interface of the writer’s cabinet should allow content to be easily uploaded and managed.
An Admin Portal (CMS) should be built to allow administrators to review all the writers signed up, their profile data, and uploads. Admins should not be able to create new writers or upload content via the Admin Portal.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of Python (3);
• 5+ years of experience designing commercial applications;
• Excellent knowledge of and experience applying design patterns;
• Experience building high loaded systems;
• Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL;
• Experience working with Django;
• Experience with AWS products (for example, AWS EC2, Amazon SQS, Amazon Cognito, Amazon SES);
• Unit testing skills;
• Knowledge of Linux;
• Experience with Git, Github;
• Ready to travel;
• Excellent spoken English.
• Experience working with other programming languages;
• CI/CD experience.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.