- Тамара Змиевская
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииDataArt’s client is an international investment company. We’re currently forming a team for developing a large financial system. The product team will consist of several dozen specialists who are responsible for the development of the product, analysis of user experience, creation of the calculation algorithms, interactions with clients, and the quality and reliability of the product.
The specialists in this project must possess excellent software development skills, basic knowledge of the structure of investment institutions, understanding of terminology, and the ability to effectively interact with the team in order to incorporate and implement solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years of experience in .NET development with an emphasis on UI and IIS services;
• C# as main programming language;
• Experience with MVC applications development and support;
• Knowledge of Web and Microsoft frameworks (WinAPI, WCF, WWF, EF, SSIS);
• Basic knowledge of T-SQL;
• Experience with the development and support of multithreaded .NET applications;
• Agile process (unit testing, mocking, refactoring, SCRUM, process communications, continuous integration on TeamCity, code versioning with Subversion and/or TFS/Git);
• A team player with the ability to learn new solutions and transfer knowledge and experience to teammates;
• Ability to discuss and understand business requirements provided by Business Analysts;
• Ability to perform production deployments for software enhancements (public finance model) as a rotating role with other teammates;
• Ability to adapt to the dynamics and changes inherent in financial software projects;
• Experience with one of the following is a plus (JQuery, React.js/Redux, Angular.js);
• Experience with DevExtreme UI controls;
• Good communication skills in English.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.