- Тамара Змиевская
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииDataArt’s client is an international investment company. We’re currently forming a team for developing a large Portfolio/Order system. The product team will consist of several dozen specialists who are responsible for the development of the product, analysis of user experience, creation of the calculation algorithms, interactions with clients, and the quality and reliability of the product.
The specialists in this project must possess excellent software development skills, basic knowledge of the structure of investment institutions, understanding of terminology, and the ability to effectively interact with the team in order to incorporate and implement solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of the .NET platform no lower than Senior;
• Computer Science no lower than Senior;
• Understanding of the importance and experience using automated testing;
• Understanding of the architectural principles for building SOA systems;
• Knowledge of RESTFul API, OAuth2, micro-service architectures.
• Knowledge of the team development tools (continuous integration, source control, issue tracking, etc.);
• Solid knowledge of the principles of database operation;
• Practical experience working with SQL and NoSQL;
• The ability to navigate and prioritize your work and help other team members;
• Systemic analytical thinking;
• Problem solving skills;
• Initiative and responsible person;
• Excellent communication skills both in Russian and in English.
• Experience working with Azure, Amazon.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.