- Тамара Змиевская
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOur client is an American company that develops financial tools and offers investment consulting. The automated platform (Robo-Adviser) helps users with financial advice and creates and manages investment portfolios.
In the current service, the ETL process (written in Python) takes data from various sources for use in an analytic application. This process will be implemented in Talend ETL. The specialist who takes on the position of Talend developer in this project will work as part of the client team. Upon starting the specialist will go to the client’s site in the US to get acquainted with the team.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
• New features 60%—80%;
• Maintenance / Bug fixing 10%—25%;
• Meetings 5%—10%;
• Client support 0%—10%;
• Document writing 0%—5%.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Hands-on Development Experience with Talend ETL;
• Hands-on experience with Python or at least ability to read and understand source code;
• Experience implementing real time integrations. Service bus architecture/Message queue architecture;
• Experience building operational data stores, data marts and enterprise warehouses, as we as having SQL skills;
• Ability and willingness to travel to US for 3-6 weeks to work onsite in client premises on project start up;
• Good Spoken English.
• Experience with RabbitMQ;
• Experience Flask, AWS;
• Experience with MySQL, MariaDB, Redis;
• Experience with MDM concepts and implementations using any tool.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.