- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Образованиене имеет значения
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOur client is a start-up that is engaged in creating tools for wealth management (private capital management). The platform developed by them combines the management capabilities of online applications (Online Wealth Management), project portfolios (Portfolio Management), and a CRM system. This service is integrated with other systems (including through an API).
DataArt’s specialists are helping the client to expand the platform’s features and to create new products.
Required Skills and Experience
Excellent knowledge of PHP;
Experience working with one of the following modern PHP frameworks: Symfony2 (mandatory), Laravel, Yii;
Experience working with the LAMP Stack;
Solid knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB);
Experience working with HTML5, CSS3;
Experience of continuous integration (TeamCity, Jenkins);
Knowledge and skills in programming (OOP);
Good spoken English.
Experience working with content management systems (CMS);
Experience leading a team of developers.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.