- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииDataArt is currently helping one of the biggest music conglomerates in the world with transforming key business areas. Our client has united dozens of record labels which were previously not connected to each other. Thus, there is a visible redundancy in the application's features.
Currently we're consolidating the software of the members of the conglomerate, i.e. developing unique platforms consisting of reusable function blocks. These blocks are later used for creating atomic business applications. It eliminates redundancy and creates a single system, which leads to the integration of labels. By using platforms it allows the client to save resources on developing applications, and the applications themselves allow for some of the work that was performed by company employees to be automated. All services (UI framework, data service, master data management, big data platform) are built with reusability in mind.
The software we are developing touches on various aspects of the label's work, such as organizing tours, working with merchandising, managing the licenses and rights, managing analytical tools etc.
Along with restructuring and redefining the services, we're also developing and implementing strategic decisions dictated by changes in the market. For example, the increased number of transactions, which was caused by the transfer of commercial music from external media into online format, has led to the decision to change the rules for royalty calculations. Participation in this project will provide you with a lot of experience working with complex systems and will introduce you to various aspects of the music business.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience in team management;
• 7+ years of experience developing web applications;
• Excellent knowledge of Java;
• Experience creating applications with Java Enterprise;
• Practical experience working with databases (Postgres, Cassandra);
• Experience working with requirements and project documentation;
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns;
• Experience using TDD;
• Experience working with Spring MVC, Hibernate;
• Good spoken English.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.