- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииWe invite novice testers to take part in the trainee program of DataArt. The goal of this program is to bring specialists to a level that will allow them to work independently on IT projects. Under the guidance of an experienced supervisor, a trainee will solve problems in real projects.In one of them we are working with systems of a musical conglomerate that unites dozens of once independent labels. In another one – we are helping to create a system for assessing the success of printed products. Both projects are connected with the media market.
If at the end of the test period a trainee reaches the required professional level, he or she will receive a Junior QA Engineer qualification and will continue to work in DataArt full time.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Basic knowledge of manual and automated testing (types of tests, methodologies of organizing testing processes).
• Knowledge and skills of development (OOP, programming languages);
• Basic knowledge of databases and skills working with at least one of database management systems (one of the following: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
• Good spoken English.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.