- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOur client is currently creating a product that will combine advances from the healthcare, finance, and IoT industries. The software platform is designed to be used by commercial organizations. It integrates with wearable devices that trace activity and health metrics of the employees of such organizations.
A company will save on investments in healthcare (including fitness) by having physically active and healthy employees. In addition, the employees themselves will receive individual compensations based on the recordings from the platform. DataArt is optimizing the system's structure and automates its processes, which will make the product more profitable.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
• Communicating with the client’s representatives, identifying requirements, and setting tasks;
• Analyzing input data, compiling test plans;
• Developing test frameworks;
• Configuring the infrastructure (distributed agents, performance counters, etc.);
• Performing tests and analyzing results, identifying potential problems, creating reports.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in the IT field;
• At least a year of practical experience in the field of automation and/or high load testing;
• Excellent knowledge of the types of performance testing and their applicability depending on the assigned tasks;
• Experience working with MS Visual Studio, JMeter, Telerik Test Studio, Gatling, Yandex.Tank or any other performance testing tool;
• Experience developing auxiliary programs (C#, Java, Python);
• Basic knowledge of databases, skills of working with MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or any other DBMS;
• Understanding of HTTP and client-server interactions of web applications;
• Experience working with various technologies and architectures (Linux, Windows, Cisco, ActiveDirectory, Java, .NET, etc.);
• Experience directly communicating with clients;
• Good spoken English.
• Experience of independent testing throughout the full development lifecycle;
• Experience writing articles;
• Experience presenting reports at conferences;
• Experience of automated testing, the ability to work with automation tools.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.