- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOur client is a movie, music, and music video distributor. The company signs agreements for the distribution of media content to large and small (indie) labels via various platforms (e.g. YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, etc.).
These platforms have various technical requirements. The need to meet these requirements and related business processes leads to significant labor efforts in the IT industry. At present, a quarter of all employees of our client are technical experts.
DataArt specialists determine the needs of the concerned parties and help improve the IT systems of the client. The set of technological tools has to be up to date so that every system can be adapted to the constantly changing requirements of the media industry.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
• 80%—90%: creating auto test for new functionality.
• 5%—10%: maintenance of existing tests and handling chances.
• 5%—10%: correspondence, Skype calls.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of automated testing experience;
• Good knowledge of automation tools (Ruby + Cucumber + Watir);
• Knowledge of and experience working with WebKit features;
• Knowledge of test types and ways of organizing the in the process of testing various application;
• Knowledge of and experience working and integrating with CI, containerization (TeamCity, Jenkins, Docker);
• Good spoken English.
• Knowledge of and skills in programming (OOP, knowledge of Ruby or Python);
• Experience in the API Automation;
• Experience with PageObject Gem;
• The ability to learn and master new technologies.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.