- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииDataArt is engaged in software development and IT consulting. We have 13 development and sales centers located in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, Latvia, and Argentina. In these countries, we look for developers, testers, and other technical specialists.
We invite IT recruiters to join the team of our HR partners. We share a list of current vacancies (up to 40 positions) and their detailed descriptions with the participants of DataArt’s HR Partners program on a weekly basis. Recruiters choose which vacancies to work with themselves. They find suitable candidates, check their willingness to be interviewed by DataArt, and then transfer it to our HR specialists.
If necessary, we provide operational support to HR partners, like sharing additional information, notifying them of the status of candidates sent to us, and so on. When a specialist starts working for DataArt, we pay a pre-agreed bonus to the HR partner who discovered them.
• Searching for IT-specialists.
• Evaluating the specialist based on their resume and determining the suitability of the candidate's skills in relation to the requirements of the vacancy.
• Communicating with the candidates and conducting the initial interview (Skype, Email, etc.).
• Interacting with the coordinator of DataArt’s HR Partners program (remotely).
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least a year of experience recruiting personnel for technical vacancies.
• Understanding of the IT market.
• Good spoken English.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.