- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOur client is a start-up that is engaged in creating tools for wealth management (private capital management). The platform developed by them combines the management capabilities of online applications (Online Wealth Management), project portfolios (Portfolio Management), and a CRM system. This service is integrated with other systems (including through an API).
DataArt’s specialists are helping the client to expand the platform’s features and to create new products.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience working in the IT field;
• 3+ years of development experience using PHP;
• Experience working with one of the following modern PHP frameworks: Symfony2 (mandatory), Laravel, Yii;
• Experience working with the LAMP Stack;
• Solid knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB);
• Experience working with HTML5, CSS3;
• Experience of continuous integration (TeamCity, Jenkins);
• Knowledge and skills in programming (OOP);
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with content management systems (CMS);
• Experience leading a team of developers.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.