- Ботанический сад (5 минут пешком)
- Образованиене имеет значения
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииMirantis delivers open cloud infrastructure to top enterprises using OpenStack, Kubernetes and related open source technologies. The company is a major contributor of code to many open infrastructure projects and follows a build-operate-transfer model to deliver its Mirantis Cloud Platform and cloud management services, empowering customers to take advantage of open source innovation with no vendor lock-in. To date Mirantis has helped over 200 enterprises build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world. Its customers include iconic brands such as AT&T, Comcast, Shenzhen Stock Exchange, eBay, Wells Fargo Bank and Volkswagen.
Micro-services solution for large telco provider, which provides on-demand connectivity automation across different locations, using numerous network resources and connections. Developed micro-services introduce high-level orchestrator for network topologies provisioning using SDN, NFV, CPE solutions.
- not legacy, developed from the scratch solution by the team of inspired engineers;
- project's top goal is to interconnect largest telco providers in single L2/L3 network;
- cutting edge SDN controller for infrastructure and advanced NFV solution;
- customer resources management service on the top of cloud providers like AWS, Azure and other;
- opportunity to build test framework for GUI / API testing from the scratch using Java stack, BDD approach and without technical limitations;
- advanced CI-CD solution for testing activities.
- Review proposed architecture solutions and take part in it break-down, estimation;
- Analyze features requirements, user stories and design test artifacts: test case specification, traceability matrix;
- Opportunity to build test framework for GUI / API testing from the scratch using Java stack, BDD approach and without technical limitations;
- Developed features testing using automated tests on different structure levels: component, integration;
- Test reports analysis, failed scenarios troubleshooting;
- Support existing automated tests in CI-CD pipelines;
- Participate in issues troubleshooting and investigation on different environments.
- 2+ years of experience in software projects as Quality Assurance and/or Quality Control engineer;
- Experience in testing automation using Java;
- Knowledge of different test utilities / libraries;
- Skills in test frameworks development, support and refactoring;
- Basic skills in Linux/Unix and Networking (on CCNA level);
- Good troubleshooting, communication, organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to mentor Junior and Middle level QA engineers;
- English on the intermediate level or higher;
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge in Unix administration / DevOps (SaltStack or other tool);
- Experience with network scanners, performance measurement;
- OpenStack projects experience;
- Experience with SDN, NFV;
- Experience with Kibana;
- Amazon AWS knowledge;
- Experience with RabbitMQ; AMQP based services testing.
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company;
- Working with Fortune 500 companies and cooperating with industry leaders (Google, Intel);
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use;
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues;
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan;
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth;
- On-site English courses;