- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы1-2 года
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииDataArt’s specialists create custom solutions for clients from the healthcare industry: EHR (patient electronic cards), CTMS (Clinical Research Monitoring Systems), mobile patient applications, etc. Our clients are technology companies, hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, and CRO (contract research organizations) in the US and European countries.
We are looking for a coordinator of marketing activities for the Healthcare & Life Science team that is working with the European Market (Germany).
• Preparation and management of marketing campaigns (email marketing);
• Performance analysis and campaign reports;
• Creation of documents and marketing materials for preparing for business meetings, exhibitions, conferences with the possibility to participate in them;
• Planning and implementation of initiatives related to conferences and exhibitions (internal and external);
• Creation and coordination of illustrations and other media materials (video, screenshots, photos, etc.);
• Management of SMM, including blog (web marketing);
• Increasing the level of coverage in the press and brand awareness through targeted marketing activities;
• Market research (competitors, industry trends, brand recognition);
• Work with CRM.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Work experience in a similar position in IT companies or companies providing related services;
• Higher education (linguistics, marketing, economics, management);
• The ability to coordinate processes that require the participation of a large number of people;
• Interest in social media, the ability to compose texts for publications in social networks;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point);
• Good spoken and written German (no lower than Upper Intermediate);
• Advanced (or higher) level of spoken and written English.
• Analytical mindset;
• The ability to search and analyze information;
• High degree of self-organization;
• The ability to work in a multitasking environment;
• Experience in marketing project management (b2b and online marketing);
• Experience with marketing tools (online and offline);
• Experience in PR (online and offline).
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.