- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииDataArt’s client is one of world’s leaders in the financial consulting market. The company is migrating all their client services to the “Amazon Web Services” (AWS) cloud platform. Some components of the system will be changed during migration. After the migration, all new applications will be developed only for AWS.
DataArt is helping the company to migrate their existing services and applications as well as with creating new ones. The client's specialists help commercial organizations and government agencies to solve tasks relating to strategic management. By working on the project, you will take part in modernizing the software for one of the largest private international commercial enterprises.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years of experience in business analysis;
• Experience performing the functions of a product owner;
• The ability to form a vision of the product and help the client manage the formed vision of the product;
• Skills analyzing and documenting requirements, managing requirements, and verifying products for compliance;
• Basic knowledge of business analysis and requirements management;
• Skills managing requirements throughout the project, knowledge of the main stages of the project’s lifecycle;
• Experience planning, resolving disputed issues, and risk management;
• Experience working in financial industry projects;
• Knowledge of terminology and key standards;
• Product-oriented thinking;
• Good spoken English.
• Experience writing specifications and developing user interface sketches;
• Modeling of business processes. Knowledge of notations and techniques;
• Understanding of and the ability to apply detection techniques in practice.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.