- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOur client manages a social platform where information about meetings is posted. The service allows users to register events. It also integrates with payment systems and calendars. Currently it’s used by more than 13 million people from 200 countries. The company's headquarters is located in New York.
DataArt’s specialists will work on the client's web application. The application will simplify the management of group meetings, the search process, and group merging taking into account the interests of users.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of Scala 2.11 and Java 8;
• 2+ years of experience developing web applications;
• Experience working with databases (MySQL preferred);
• OOP and OOD skills, knowledge of design patterns;
• Experience using ORM, EJB, and IoC containers;
• Experience setting up and administering application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish);
• Experience writing scripts in bash;
• Experience working with Spring MVC;
• Experience working with Unix/Linux;
• The ability to work with tools for automating the assembly of projects;
• Good team player;
• Good spoken English.
• Basic knowledge of Python 2.7;
• Skills working with Apache;
• Experience using Continuous Integration systems: TeamCity, Bamboo, Hudson.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.