- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOur client is a US-based international payment system, which operates in more than 200 countries. Its main business is processing payments between acquiring banks, service outlets, issuing banks, or credit cooperatives that use debit and credit cards for payment.
The client uses the portal to give various financial institutes guidance on how to present the opportunities of card usage to customers and to promote the cards. At the moment the portal operates in the US region only. The DataArt team will maintain and support the existing system as well as incorporate new regions. The goal is to expand the existing audience of the portal. We’ll need to migrate the current existing platforms from different regions to the one that we are supporting and make the portal to be able to handle multiple regions and languages and implement specific requirements for specific regions.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
• 4+ years of experience as a business analyst;
• 3 + years of experience implementing solutions with one or more Web Content Management system;
• Solid background working with CQ5 / AEM;
• Experience working with CMS and web systems;
• Understanding of business processes;
• Ability to translate business needs into software and operational requirements, document and analyze requirements and propose possible solutions;
• Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Familiarity with wireframing tools;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Experience in facilitating effective interaction between the project team and the customer;
• Participation in planning, resolving disputes and risk evaluation;
• Verifying implemented products in accordance with the requirements;
• End-user product training;
• Excellent spoken English.
• Professional experience with Microsoft Visio and Excel;
• Experience in writing specifications and developing drafts of user interfaces;
• Requirements management during development cycle, knowledge of project life cycle models;
• Business processes modeling, knowledge of notations and methodologies;
• Understanding and using the techniques for identifying requirements;
• Knowledge of business analysis and requirements management theory;
• Ability to convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.