- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работыболее 5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииThe DataArt team is modernizing the IT structure of one of the world's market leaders in financial analytics. This corporation is ranked as one of the top three largest agencies which specialize in quality management assessment, debt obligations, and paying capacity. The company is based in New York. For over 100 years its most popular product has been its credit ratings. Their publications affect the global economy.
The company's annual revenue is estimated at billions of USDs. Thanks to the system's improvement our client will get the ability to automate the work process of the company's employees and gain new competitive advantages. We developed concepts as well as business software solutions for the corporation using a modern technological stack.
Our team is creating a new multifaceted multi-level service. Using that service, the company's analysts will receive diverse information processing instruments. To guarantee the efficient performance of tasks, we need specialists who are willing to work in our office with open documentation from the world largest financial institutions from several dozen countries.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience managing IT projects;
• Understanding of the main phases of the software development life cycle;
• Experience using popular development methodologies and project practices;
• Experience managing a group of projects and tracking the status of implementation;
• Technical background;
• Skills of employee management: motivation, evaluation, conflict resolution;
• Skills using bug tracking systems and report generators;
• Experience with risk management;
• Skills working with clients: analysis and expectation management, feedback gathering, discussing requirements;
• Experience creating project documentation in English and Russian;
• Experience working with enterprise systems, fixed price projects and T&M projects in service IT companies;
• Experience managing a team of 8 or more people;
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working in the financial industry;
• Experience in sales and preparing commercial proposals.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.