- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииDataArt has been engaged in software development and IT consulting since 1997. Companies that create interesting products and services have complex business processes, they want to beat the competition with the help of technology, and usually they turn to us. We, in turn, help them come up with technologies, build, implement, maintain, and upgrade them.
Designers are in demand for various DataArt projects. In one of them we are working with systems of a musical conglomerate that unites dozens of once independent labels. In another one – we are helping to create a system for assessing the success of printed products. Both projects are connected with the media market.
It is also should be noted that we hire people not for a project but for a team. Projects change, but the DataArt network of companies with its infrastructure, support, and tools of professional development stays.
DataArt has a flat structure, which means we don’t have superiors and subordinates. The engineers directly communicate with the customers’ representatives and are free to choose the tools for the job (as long as not constrained by other factors). We have free internal language and technological courses, hold international conferences, participate in other party conferences, provide employees with insurance, and take care of them in all kinds of ways.
DataArt’s network consists of 20 sales and development centers (US, UK, Argentina, Germany, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, and Latvia). Our specialists can work in any of the centers after discussing it with the project team (and if they desire to, of course).
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience conducting interviews with clients, users, and potential target audiences;
• The ability to create documents for further use based on the collected information;
• Experience designing interfaces and interactions for B2C/B2B/SaaS, and web and mobile applications;
• Experience creating wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, mindmaps, interaction scenarios, storyboards, etc;
• Presentation skills;
• Understanding of the basic methods of testing an interface;
• Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects (or alternative products: Sketch, Pixate), Balsamiq Mockups (AxureRP);
• The ability to create pixel-perfect high-fidelity mockups;
• The ability to work in a team with other designers;
• A portfolio that demonstrates the presence of the skills listed above;
• Good spoken English.
• Interface animation skills;
• Drawing/drafting/sketching skills;
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.