- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииDataArt is currently helping the specialists from an American start-up to create client services for the private insurance industry. By joining the project, you will have the opportunity to be at the start of a large system built on data analysis and participate in the development and release of a revolutionary service for the industry.
- Design and develop cloud-based software;
- Design and create RESTful APIs using Python;
- Support and improve products, applications, and interfaces;
- Evaluate new technologies and open libraries, and develop recommendations for the project team;
- Support testing and troubleshooting processes;
- Participate in discussions about architecture and product design issues;
- Work in close contact with UX designers and backend developers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of development experience using Python;
- Excellent knowledge of PEP8;
- Solid knowledge of Python web frameworks Django and Flask;
- Excellent skills building RESTful APIs using Python;
- Excellent understanding of Django ORM and SQLAlchemy;
- Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.);
- Skills working with version control tools (Git, SVN, etc.);
- Experience developing applications on AngularJS 1.x;
- Understanding of and experience developing on Linux;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good spoken English.
- Experience creating solutions for user authentication and authorization;
- Programming skills based on Python events;
- Experience working with AWS.
• Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.