- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииDataArt is currently helping the specialists from an American start-up to create client services for the private insurance industry. By joining the project, you will have the opportunity to be at the start of a large system built on data analysis and participate in the development and release of a revolutionary service for the industry.
- Work in close contact with UX designers and backend developers.
- Participate in discussions about architectural and product design issues.
- Help designing and creating a RESTful API for the system.
- Learn new technologies in the process.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of frontend development experience using AngularJS.
- Excellent understanding of and experience building RESTful APIs.
- Experience working with Python or a similar backend language that works with Models and Views.
- Skills working with version control tools (Git, SVN, etc.).
- Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.).
- Experience setting up and scaling applications.
-Experience working with Agile methodologies.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Good spoken English.
- Experience developing commercial software.
• Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.