- Ботанический сад (10 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииAs a Product Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the overarching strategy to bring Devart's developer products to market. You will partner with the product, sales, development, partner, and marketing teams to define and execute go-to-market plans that drives measurable business outcomes.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market;
- Product launch plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan;
- Market intelligence be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, be the expert on your competition and how to crush them;
- Demand generation develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products;
- Create revenue generation campaigns to market to both existing and net new customers.
Must Have Skills:
- 3+ years of software, product or developer marketing experience for a SaaS, or web services company;
- Excelent English communication skills;
- Focusing on priorities and driving measurable marketing activities;
- Communicating and presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Finding data-driven insights to build go-to-market strategies;
- Keeping yourself and others organized, handling multiple projects, and adhering to deadlines;
- Coming up with out-of-the-box marketing initiatives that break through the noise clutter;
- Prioritizing ruthlessly;
- Marketing automation experience.
Nice to Have Skills:
- You're a self-starter and comfortable in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment;
- You have past personal experience as a developer;
- You have experience launching products targeted at developer audiences.
- New modern office in the downtown
- Work on interesting projects using the latest technologies
- Monthly award system
- Flexible working hours
- Paid leave and sick leave
- Learning English in the office
- Paid meals
- Corporate activities
Please send your CV.
Do not forget to specify the vacancy name and the desired wage.