- HR Manager
- Ботанический сад (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииClient's website: www.varonis.com
Varonis provides an innovative software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyze, manage and migrate their unstructured data. Varonis specializes in human-generated data, a type of unstructured data that includes an enterprise’s spreadsheets, word processing documents, presentations, audio files, video files, emails, text messages and any other data created by employees. This data often contains an enterprise’s financial information, product plans, strategic initiatives, intellectual property and numerous other forms of vital information. IT and business personnel deploy Varonis software for a variety of use cases, including data governance, data security, archiving, file synchronization, enhanced mobile data accessibility and information collaboration. As of December 31, 2013, Varonis had approximately 2,400 customers, spanning leading firms in the financial services, public, healthcare, energy & utilities, industrial, technology, consumer and retail, education and media & entertainment sectors.
Kharkiv team works on creation of internal products to speed up the development cycle all over the company. The team develops and maintains SDK that allows other developers to easily automate testing, analysis and configuration of their products. This is an internal project which the team manages and also receives contributions from all developers in the company.
Since this is an internal library directed at developers and the code is available for everyone in the company, it has to maintain a very high level of design and clean API.
On behalf of Varonis (Israel), Ciklum is looking for strong Software Engineer (for internal tools) to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
The software engineer will be required to work with a wide spectrum of platforms and technologies, such as C#, SQL, PowerShell, WPF, WCF, Windows, Azure, O365, Salesforce, Directory Services, Unix, Exchange and SharePoint.
● Develop a reliable, scalable and maintainable automation SDK for in-company automation test framework;
● Instruct and accompany assimilation processes of the Automation group products in the company;
● Help Varonis software engineers and testers in their usage of automation SDK.
● At least 3 years of proven experience in C#;
● Fast technology adaptation;
● Ability to lead features from beginning to end;
● Passion for SOLID principles and CleanCode concepts;
● Good interpersonal skills;
● Good English.
● Mature, dynamic person with positive attitude;
● Has a talent for understanding software challenges and developing innovative solutions;
● Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project;
● Strong team player.
● Understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint;
● Understanding of MicroServices Architecture;
● Experience with automation tools (TestComplete, Selenium or similar).
What's in it for you?
● You will be a part of the most successful project in Ciklum!
● Variety is guaranteed and boredom is not going to happen!
● Your colleagues in your new team look forward to see you!
● You make the next step in your career and join us because we offer an international, young and dynamic environment!