- HR Manager
- Ботанический сад (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работыболее 5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOn behalf of Ciklum .NET Solutions Team, we are looking for Senior .NET Developer to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
You will join highly motivated team and will be working on creation of European and US startups from scratch. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
As a Senior .Net Developer you will have a chance to work with modern technologies such as Web API, Entity Framework, OData, microservices, etc. You will work with customer’s solution architects team together with Business Analyst. Building distributed service oriented solutions, comprising of custom business process workflows. The solution is intended to be used as a framework by other teams. Infer and define the requirements and improve with the customer’s team.
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 200 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
● Development of the crucial components of the platform;
● Build solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Drive approaches, Visual Studio, Jenkins, MSBuild);
● Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc;
● Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions;
● Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests;
● Couching of teammates, code and solution review.
● Around 5+ years of experience in C# and .NET Framework 4.5 and above;
● The relevant experience with technology stack ASP.NET Web API; Entity Framework; LINQ; OWIN; ETL, MS SQL;
● Experience with SOA;
● MS SQL Server 2008 and above;
● WCF, REST;
● English level – upper-intermediate.
● Clean code addicted;
● Adherent of TDD, BDD approaches;
● Good communication skills;
● Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.);
● Continuous integration;
● Experience with Agile methodologies and principles;
● Microservices architecture;
● Experience with large scalable systems;
● Experience with Angular JS would be plus.
What’s in it for you?
● Close cooperation with client;
● Possibility to learn different business domains;
● Constant flow of new projects;
● Dynamic and challenging tasks;
● Ability to influence project technologies;
● Projects from scratch;
● Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
● European management style;
● Continuous self-improvement.