- Компания Program-Ace
- Южный вокзал (5 минут пешком)
- Образованиене имеет значения
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииRFP Business Analyst
Program-Ace is looking for a highly experienced RFP business analyst, with the right combination of technical knowledge (WEB/mobile/AR/VR development) and business acumen to provide our existing and prospective clients with proposals based on their requests (RFP).
Our ideal candidate will not only conduct the analysis of client business' processes, objectives, and needs but also offer the best solution, considering market analysis, technical scope and possible risks.
• RFP processing in cooperation with members of the sales, marketing, finance, legal and development teams.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to reach a common understanding of the requirements and possible solutions.
• Prototype and project concept creation with their further delivery, presentation, and discussion with stakeholders.
• Project estimation and planning, risk assessment, creation of relevant documents and proposal.
• 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in IT.
• Strong knowledge of BA tasks and techniques (BABOK)
• Experience in wireframing, writing Agile requirements;
• Proficiency with software development methodologies.
• Knowledge of project estimation methods and practices.
• Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Redmine).
• Fluent or at least advanced level of English.
• Communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
It would be great if you have:
• Master of business administration (MBA).
• Software development, technical leadership or software architecture design background.
• Knowledge of data modeling and data flows modeling.
• Knowledge of basic principles of SQL & relational databases.
Program-Ace is a Ukrainian software development company specializing in high-quality 2D art, 3D modeling, web, mobile, desktop, and cross-platform software & gaming solutions.
What we offer:
• High and competitive salary.
• Opportunity to be involved throughout the full development cycle.
• Interesting challenges.
• Official employment and 24 days of paid vacation; paid sick leave.
• Free business lunches daily.
• Free English lessons.
• Comfortable office in the downtown of Kharkiv.
• Regular corporate events.
• Positive and friendly atmosphere.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com indicating «RFP Business Analyst»