- Тамара Змиевская
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииOur client develops software for surgeons. The main goal is to create a tool that will allow displaying a joint or an implant in 3D mode. The technology will allow for the virtual planning of surgical intervention (shifting an implant and viewing it from different angles). First of all, on hip joints (Hip Primary).
Data about an implant or bone is first added to the system via the DICOM format from tomographic scanners and MRI devices. The system allows setting marker points for analysis by surgeons, and the defined boundaries of the safe position of the implant prevent the selection of an impossible or dangerous position.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience developing commercial applications,
• Experience in 3D modeling using three.js,
• Experience working with frameworks and libraries (e.g. React.js, Iodash),
• Practical skills using the following tools: Gulp, Webpack, Babel,
• Solid knowledge of the following technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS, HTTP protocol,
• Good spoken English.
• Experience leading a team of developers,
• Experience in the role of architect,
• Experience visualizing medical images and documents in 3D format (DICOM),
• Experience working with Node.js,
• Experience working with SASS/LESS, PostCSS, Bootstrap, and Foundation,
• Experience taking part in the development of applications for users with disabilities.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.