- Тамара Змиевская
- Образованиене имеет значения
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииThe DataArt team is modernizing the IT structure of one of the world's market leaders in financial analytics. This corporation is ranked as one of the top three largest agencies which specialize in quality management assessment, debt obligations, and paying capacity. The company is based in New York. For over 100 years its most popular product has been its credit ratings. Their publications affect the global economy.
The company's annual revenue is estimated at billions of USDs. Thanks to the system's improvement our client will get the ability to automate the work process of the company's employees and gain new competitive advantages. We developed concepts as well as business software solutions for the corporation using a modern technological stack.
Our team is creating a new multifaceted multi-level service. Using that service, the company's analysts will receive diverse information processing instruments. To guarantee the efficient performance of tasks, we need specialists who are willing to work in our office with open documentation from the world largest financial institutions from several dozen countries.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of Java,
• Experience developing Java Enterprise applications,
• Experience working with Spring MVC Framework, Hibernate,
• Experience creating REST API,
• Understanding of messaging architectures and practical experience working with JMS systems,
• Practical experience working with databases (SQL is a must, NoSQL is preferable),
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD and design patterns,
• Knowledge of project development tools (Maven, Nexus),
• Experience using continuous integration systems (Jenkins/TeamCity),
• At least 5 years of experience developing web applications,
• Experience of Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, TDD),
• Experienced team worker,
• Good spoken English.
• Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.