- Опыт работы1-2 года
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииInternational company CINE-BOOKS, dedicated for filming and publication of world bestsellers in the unique format, invites experienced Social Media & Community Manager to its Kharkov office!
You will serve the key role of building, growing and managing of involved online community around CINE-BOOKS brand and its books!
You will be responsible for:
• STRATEGY. Developing and execution an innovative multichannel strategy to build great and loyal community around CINE-BOOKS brand and its individual books;
• INFLUENCERS MARKETING. Searching and building partnerships with influencers in the social networks, blogs, forums.
• SMM. Growing and managing of own online communities in social networks (including Facebook, Twitter, Goodread
• GUERILLA MARKETING
s, Pinterest, YouTube etc);
• SOCIAL ADs. Planning and managing Advertising campaigns in social networks;
• CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Active communications with customers on all internal and external areas of presence (our website, social networks, forums, micro-communities, discussions on other sites, etc.);
• BLOG & EMAIL MARKETING. Keeping our company’s blog and email newsletters fresh and exciting;
• CONTENT CREATION. Creating a unique and involving content for social online communications;
• Experienced. You have demonstrable hands-on experience in conducting successful marketing campaigns in social networks. Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager.
• Have experience in communities building and promoting companies in the social networks (1-3 years’);
• Professional. Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, SMM strategies and best practices in this area;
• Life of the party. You are sociable person who can support any conversation, you love people and are happy to help a stranger;
• Enthusiastic. You are excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world;
• Word savvy. You write incredibly interesting, attention-grabbing texts (preferably portfolio);
• Creativity. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve in the world of online communications;
• You have advanced English skills (written)
• Interesting challenges;
• Really friendly team;
• Official employment;
• High level of salary;
• Monthly performance bonuses;
• Paid vacation and paid sick leave;
• Free lunches;
• Comfortable office in the city center;
• Corporate parties
This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious professional to have an interesting job in innovating consumer product company and help make CINE-BOOKS a recognized brand name.
Please, send your CV to email@example.com indicating position name. We are waiting for you!