- Тамара Змиевская
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииDataArt has been engaged in software development and IT consulting since 1997. Companies that create interesting products and services have complex business processes, they want to beat the competition with the help of technology, and usually they turn to us. We, in turn, help them come up with technologies, build, implement, maintain, and upgrade them.DataArt has a dozen of projects where Java specialists are in demand. Among them is the new system we are creating for servicing US medical center customers (which is being used by 70% of all US patients) and the modernization of the system of one of world’s leading online sellers of railroad tickets.It is also should be noted that we hire people not for a project but for a team. Projects change, but the DataArt network of companies with its infrastructure, support, and tools of professional development stays.DataArt has a flat structure, which means we don’t have superiors and subordinates. The engineers directly communicate with the customers’ representatives and are free to choose the tools for the job (as long as not constrained by other factors). We have free internal language and technological courses, hold international conferences, participate in other party conferences, provide employees with insurance, and take care of them in all kinds of ways.DataArt’s network consists of 17 sales and development centers (US, UK, Argentina, Germany, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, and Latvia). Our specialists can work in any of the centers after discussing it with the project team (and if they desire to, of course).
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of Java.
• Experience in development of applications using Java Enterprise platform.
• Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL).
• Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns.
• Experience using test-driven development (TDD).
• At least 3 years of experience in development of web applications.
• Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM), EJB and IoC containers.
• Knowledge of project management tools (Ant or Maven).
• Experienced team worker.
• Spoken English.
• Experience creating rich user interfaces (UI) based on HTML.
• Experience with installation and administration of application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish).
• Experience using Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity, Bamboo, Hudson).
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.