- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииCINE-BOOKS is next generation publishing and book-filming startup company dedicated to screening and publishing books of world's bestselling authors in a unique cine-books format that combines the advantages of books and movies. Thus, the books can be read, listened to and even watched as movies.
Our project marries programming – web & mobile, art and design languages. It delivers unique publishing platform & media products that became a new word of digital storytelling to people all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced Project manager to deliver really high-quality product and lead our development team.
1. Project planning:
a. collection and definition of requirements with the client;
b. business analysis of client requirements and similar products;
c. collaboration with stakeholders to reach a common understanding of the requirements and possible solutions;
d. creation of technical and functional specification, scheduling.
2. Project executing and controlling:
a. team and task management;
b. solutions quality control;
c. WEB & Mobile design (UI/UX) supervision;
d. delivering solutions in-time.
1. 3+ years of experience in managing software development projects (experience with product projects will be a plus).
2. Experience of development for mobile platforms.
3. Experience of working with designers.
4. Solid communication skills, proactivity, responsibility, adherence to deadlines.
5. Good understanding of Agile processes.
6. Rich experience in task tracking systems: Jira, Redmine and Trello.
7. Experience in creation of documents and qualifying client requests, helping clients turn their ideas into a technical specification;
8. Written and spoken English, at least intermediate.
What do we offer:
• High and competitive salary.
• Official employment.
• Possibility to realize your potential by working in a product company on a global B2B & B2C markets.
• Paid 24-day vacation and sick leave.
• Free lunches every day.
• Cozy and convenient workplace. Our office is close to the city center and subway station.
• Corporate team building events.
We are pleased to provide more advanced information about the project and the terms of cooperation after receiving your CV and a brief cover letter.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious professional to have an interesting job in innovating consumer product company.
Waiting for your CV!
To learn more visit https://cine-books.com/