- Тамара Змиевская
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Образованиене имеет значения
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииWithin the last several years, DataArt’s Travel & Hospitality team of specialists has created hundreds of technological solutions for the travel market. We consult and conduct the whole cycle of creating IT services, from designing to developing, integrating and supporting applications.
The peculiarity of the travel industry projects is in the understandability of the ultimate goals. DataArt’s specialists are creating systems for hotel room booking, travel planning and selecting and ordering tickets. These services are used by millions.
We’re searching for an experienced .NET specialist with a good level of English. English is required because it will be necessary to communicate with clients from the US and UK. The ability to manage a team of developers is also important.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns (IOC, SOLID).
• 5+ years of experience developing .NET-based commercial applications.
• Experience working with and understanding of ASP.NET MVC, Web API.
• Experience working with HTML5, jQuery, Knockout/Angular.
• Experience working with REST, SOAP, WebSockets.
• Knowledge of and experience working with MS SQL or any other DBMS.
• Understanding of development using Agile methodologies.
• Experience of Scrum-based teamwork.
• Good spoken English.
• Experience working with foreign clients.
• Solid communication skills.
• Experience working with online travel industry projects.
• Knowledge of and experience working with WinForms and WPF.
• Practical experience working with MS SQL Server/Profiling/Optimization.
• Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
• Skills using TDD.
• Microsoft certification.
• Experience working with Data Warehouse, Big Data systems.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.