- Higher technical education
- Server-side development using C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL 2012
- Experience in commercial development 2-5 years
- Experience in jQuery
- Understanding and practical implementation of OOP principles and design patterns
- Ability to work with legacy code
- Intermediate English.
- Web development skills with HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in AngularJS
- Experience in Web API 2, LINQ, SignalR, NuGET
- Experience in development or optimization of heavy-load web applications.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- Comfortable working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits package
- Reward for sport activities
- In-house English trainings.