- Харьков (возможен переезд из другого города)
- Защитников Украины (5 минут пешком)
- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииTechnical Support Expert or Customer Service Technical Expert will contribute to keeping the customers happy and satisfied with the provided services, while bringing a positive representation of the company into the forefront, which is necessary to ensure customer loyalty.
You will interact with customers on technical questions/issues/complaints related to our products and services as well as be a resource and escalation point on technical questions for internal customers.
- Provide excellent customer service through Helpdesk and chat in timely and accurate manner
- Process and resolve client's technical issues that are beyond Customer Support-Representatives area of expertise
- Setup, maintain and monitor dedicated servers and VPS ordered by clients as well as provide direct technical assistance to clients on these services via Helpdesk and chats
- Troubleshoot and investigate global technical issues our internal systems/servers may have (shared, reseller servers, etc.) and resolve them within the area of expertize
- Report bugs/issues found in our systems/servers to the corresponding personnel in accordance to internal procedures
- Pass client's feedback on our services/products/support to the corresponding personnel and escalate when required
- Suggest ways to optimize technical processes/procedures to make them more effective and easier both for clients and the Team
- Perform deep technical investigations of issues escalated by СSRs and troubleshoot technical issues with clients directly when required
- Collaborate with other departments to help solving technical and procedural tasks and providing technical support on our products and internal tools managed by technical team
- Hands on experience with UNIX/LINUX
- Intermediate or higher level of written English
- LAMP experience
- Troubleshooting experience
- Networking experience
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Scripting experience
- Strong focus on self-education and self-motivation, team player with keen desire to help others
Will be a plus:
- Experience in cPanel and/or other hosting control panels
- Previous education in the field of English language and/or IT would be an asset
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities (free external and internal professional trainings)
- Free English lessons in the company office
- Challenging work in international professional environment
Position is open in Kharkiv and Lviv offices. We offer Relocation bonus for those who would like to move from other cities.
Zone3000 works with Namecheap.com project - domain name registrar, hosting, SSL certificates.
We offer domain names at some of the best prices in the industry, along with full featured hosting packages, secure SSL certificates, WhoisGuard privacy protection service, and more. We work hard to provide unparalleled levels of service, security and support.
We strive to offer intuitive products at the most competitive prices in the business.
Our diverse culture provides our people with substantial opportunities to learn, to take on new challenges, and to grow their careers.
Please send your CV marked as «Technical Support Expert» preferably with salary expectations to e-mail: email@example.com