- Тамара Змиевская
- Образованиене имеет значения
- Опыт работыне имеет значения
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииRequired Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development.
• Experience in team leadership and/or project management is an advantage.
• Able to define high level solutions and system architectures and understand how various components of the architecture interact.
• Ability to communicate with business stakeholders, understand businesses pain points, requirements and translate these into winning solutions.
• Strong understanding of information systems, key technologies and limitations.
• Experience with multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments across various domains.
• Able to analyze other developers code using basic reverse engineering techniques.
• Experience in conducting code reviews.
• Experienced in understanding and documenting functional and technical requirements, able to create and deliver compelling presentations.
• Ability to communicate technical requirements and transfer knowledge to a project team, communicate effectively with project managers and team leaders, with the ability to guide and coach team members in developing technical solutions.
• Strong organizational skills (multi-tasking) and a self-motivator.
• Structure and drive conversations with client stakeholders to understand business needs and requirements, conduct audits of client systems, elicit business requirements for system architecture.
• Propose appropriate solutions in ambiguous/early-stage situations, estimate scope and budget for the proposed system.
• Transform business requirements into technical requirements.
• Plan, design and implement IT solutions.
• Document technical and functional requirements.
• Communicate requirements and specifications to a project team, guide the team during the implementation stage, control and review processes and code.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.