- Опыт работы2-5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Описание вакансииInternational innovative CINE-BOOKS Company invites you to an interesting and promising job as Head of Marketing to serve in the key role of devising, execution and measuring the marketing strategy at our rapidly growing company.
• Developing and execution an innovative multichannel marketing strategy for the company on B2C market.
• Developing and managing digital marketing and communications campaigns to drive company awareness and increase sales of our products.
• Planning and implementation of strategies to promote our web-site and mobile applications.
• Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns.
• Coordination and supervision of all marketing staff (PR Manager, Media Buyer + Mobile specialist, Community manager, etc.).
• Liaising with external marketing agencies to maximize opportunities within Paid Search, SEO, SMO, PPC, and other online marketing channels.
• Work closely with the web and mobile analyst to manage website and apps usability, conversion rates.
• Providing effective and recoverable advertising.
• Managing and implementation of effective acquisition campaigns, including Paid Ads
• Devising and supporting our go-to-market strategies in the leading mobile app stores
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within digital marketing management.
• Successful experience in the promotion B2C project/startup on Western English-speaking markets (US, Canada, UK, etc.).
• Demonstrable hands-on experience in planning and managing effective online marketing campaigns.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice in this area.
• Excellent English skills (written, spoken) – Advanced Level min.
• Interesting challenges.
• Freedom of action and the possibility to build processes at your own discretion.
• Focus on results, not a desk job from 9 to 18.
• Friendly team and a lack of bureaucracy.
• Experience with the US market.
• Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
• Free lunches.
• Ability to take business trips (USA, Europe).
• Decent compensation with the KPI basis.
We are pleased to provide more advanced information about the project and the terms of cooperation after receiving your CV.