If you enjoy working in a friendly, dynamic, fast paced team environment and have a passion for quality, we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate shall have a passion and commitment to work closely with the software engineers and communicate effectively with the customer. He or she will play a key role in assuring quality of the project, task management and project documentation handling.
Required skills are:
- Upper-intermediate English or higher is a MUST!
- 6+ months of commercial experience in QA/Testing role
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Experience in testing web applications, test documentation creation and using bug tracking systems
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Smart, responsible, motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Interested in achieving a common goal
Desired skills are:
- Experience in testing of mobile applications would be a great advantage
- Knowledge of SQL and any programming language
- Knowledge of German
- Experience in technical documentation writing
- Adaptability to diverse tasks
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Young and dedicated team with a family-like spirit
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Fast career growth related to individual interests
- Environment fostering personal development and rewarding achievements
- Free lunches and English lessons with native speaker
- 24 working days of annual paid vacation
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Modern office and additional benefits (e.g. fruits and beverages by the company, table tennis)
Please send your CV only in case you can speak English fluently!!!
Please contact us for further information or send your CV to: