Junior QA engineer
Cell: Показать контакты
I want to get a position of Junior QA in the company, which
will give me the opportunity to grow and develop in software testing. I want to work in a
team of professionals. I'm ready to do my best to match the team of professionals.
● Experience in manual testing (web, desktop and mobile);
● Knowledge of test design technics;
● Skills with project-related test artifacts (check list, test case);
● Basic knowledge of software testing types;
● Understanding of software development lifecycle;
● Understanding different models of developing software.
● Manual testing of desktop, mobile and web applications;
● Basic knowledge of SQL;
● Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS;
● English – pre-intermediate (I continue to improve my level of English in the language
● Git (Basic knowledge);
● MySQL (Basic knowledge);
● JMeter (Basic knowledge);
● Evolus Pencil;
● Pixel Perfect.
● I have a volumetric-analytical mind;
● I can concentrate on tasks and finish what I started;
● Quickly learn new things, strive for new knowledge.
TELESENS ACADEMY; “Quality Assurance Junior”;
During the course of testing was performed two desktop applications and two web
TELESENS ACADEMY; “Quality Assurance Core”;
Got background in testing theory;
● Kharkiv National University of Construction and Architecture;
● Web portal “SyKhaRi” (June 2017), In the process of work I was engaged in testing
the registration and login module as well as the profile of the registered user.
Performed testing of functionality, interface, localization and cross-browser
compatibility at the modular and integral levels. Compiled reports on the found bugs.
Performed regressive testing (attach a recommendation letter).
● During the training, I tested the desktop applications "Calculator" and "ListBox" and
the training website " Telesens Academy ", including new versions. Examination work
was to test the registration form and log on to the Diviac.com website.
I performed the testing of requirements and documentation, compiled test-cases and
lists for different types of testing. When I’m testing, I used tools such as JMetr,
Pixel Perfect, Allpairs.
When finding errors, I made reports in the bug-tracking system (Jira, 16bugs, Mantis,
In the end, I made a report on the work done and the results obtained.
In my training group, I scored the biggest ball on the results of the exam.
Now I'm studying SQL and MySQL myself.
SE «UkrRTC «Energostal» (2013-2016), Lead engineer the building department.
● JSC "Research Institute TTR" (2006-2012), Engineer the building department.
● Ice climbing (Candidate Master of Sports, Champion of Ukraine in 2017 and multiple
prize-winner of the Championship of Ukraine 2012-2016);
● Mountaineering (Candidate Master of Sports, bronze medal of the Ukrainian
championship of 2016, silver medal of the Ukrainian championship of 2015, bronze
medal of the Ukrainian championship of 2014).