- Опыт работыболее 5 лет
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостилюбой
Цель: I am looking for a challenging role as the Junior Java Developer.
• Java EE: JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, CDI, JAX-RS;
• Hibernate, Spring (MVC, REST, Security, Web Flow, Data JPA);
• OOP, Design Patterns, Software Development Lifecycle;
• SQL, MySQL;
• Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss (WildFly);
• Maven, Git;
• IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse;
• HTML, CSS.
Release manager. Managed all aspects of the end to end release process throughout the software lifecycle, working internationally with stream leads, business experts, project managers and external developers.
• Improved release composition and traceability (from = 80%);
• Validated and delivered on time more than 2000 changes, both for Projects and BAU;
• Implemented Solution Manager Repository for all SAP ERP changes (from 0% to 98%; target >= 80%);
• Successfully deployed and supported more than 20 GERP projects;
• Implemented Code Review process for European Projects (from 0% to 99%; target >= 95%);
• 0 critical and 0 medium audit issues were found by PwC team in my own processes;
• Resolved about 10 development conflicts and cross-functional issues.
SAP Security Coordinator (SoD). Coordinated the European SoD/SAP Security team, interacted with Global, Zonal (NA, LAS, LAN and APAC) teams for solving common tasks and issues, supported the European role template.
• Founded (and was promoted to lead) the strongest international team in Europe (5 Senior Specialists);
• Decreased functional-specific conflicts by 55% by eliminating cross-cutting template issues;
• Designed and optimized domain-specific audit rule sets for 10 countries;
• Derived and delivered 10000+ business roles for 10 countries;
• Suggested and implemented 150+ improvements for the Global role template (all business processes).
Sr. SAP Security Specialist (SoD). Managed Segregation of Duties and SAP authorization processes for Europe, interacting with business process leaders, experts and end users.
• Supported 5000+ users of 10 countries in 40 SAP systems, efficiently resolved numerous client issues;
• Led SoD project, completing it both on budget and on time. Overachieved by 15%. Cut project costs by 25%.
• Built 100 sustainable and risk-free standard business workplaces;
• Developed a request form which optimized the process of request submitting and registration;
• Developed procedures and instructions for end users and service desk teams, applicable for all countries.
Industrial Automation Engineer. Preventive maintenance of various industrial components of the production chain, inspections and repairs, software debugging.
• Created more than 40 instructions and process maps for technical department;
• Reduced production costs by developing methodology of statistical control for multi-range dynamic process;
• Trained about 20 technical specialists on SAP PM module and EHS.
Industrial Automation Adjuster.
Computer Science Teacher.
M.Sc. in Industrial Electronics.
Electric Machine Industry.
Повышение квалификацииBrain Academy - Certified Associate in Java
украинский (родной), русский (родной), английский (средний).
готов(-а) к командировкам.
Дополнительно о себе:
Software developer with a solid IT/Finance background in an international FMCG company. Effective team player with a service mindset, strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving abilities and profound understanding of business processes and priorities.
• 1+ year of experience with Java;
• 3+ years of experience in the international SAP projects;
• 5+ years in SAP Security;
• 1+ year in Change/Release Management.