- Опыт работы1-2 года
- Тип работыпостоянная
- Вид занятостиполный день
Цель: Looking for a Project Manager position
• Technical specs creation
• Basic knowledge of principles websites creation on PHP using MySQL, JS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
• Projects management on technologies such as: PHP, Python and CMS (WordPress, Joomla! Drupal)
• Manual testing
• Financial reports creation
• Team development creation, recruitment of IT specialists
• Commercial offers creation
• Project estimates creation
• Commercial offers writing
• Planning and control tasks, Good knowledge of PM methodologies Agile, Waterfall, RUP.
• Knowledge of usability principles, prototyping in the Axure RP Pro program
• Finding potential clients to sell various IT services using such platforms as Elance, Upwork and oDesk, Freelance
Project manager. - creation of technical specifications for the site development
- knowledge of site development principles on the PHP technology using MySQL, JS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- projects reports creation
- projects estimates creation
- financial reports
- manual testing
- motivation the development team
- IT specialists recruitment
- collaboration with management on the technical vision for the organization, working to achieve the best technical solutions for the customers' needs
- defining and enforcing standards for technical activities, including architecture/technical design, effort estimations, code reviews, release management
- contributing to knowledge sharing (e.g., conducting internal training and writing knowledgebase articles) and other internal communication forums
- providing thought leadership to the organization on ecommerce systems development, testing and deployment and ecommerce-related applications (e.g., onsite search, search engine optimization, image managem.
Project manager. - -management of single and multiple projects
- recruiting, training, staff rotation.
- settling of contradictions.
- creation of a convenient psychological climate for employees.
- conflict situations solving.
- creation of necessary conditions for staff education and self-education.
- providing proactive technical counsel to project leadership staff to ensure accuracy and completeness of technical understanding and communication
- put in place sound processes for the engineering team, creating an organization that builds high- performing solutions in a timely and repeatable manner
- implementing a repeatable methodology for development/testing including adequate tools and training
- collaboration with the technical team to make an estimate of the future project and make technical and commercial proposal
- preparation of commercial offers
- after-sales customer support to identify the level of customer satisfaction of the quality of software and provided services.
Sales/project manager. - communication with customers via telephone, skype, email
- report writing
- manage work plans of the team
- communication between different teams involved in the project
- communicate with product owners and directors of the company
- plan and monitor process of product development and delivery
- directing and managing one or more, medium to large-sized, and moderately to highly complex projects,
- ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives
- working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team,
- plan establishment for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, schedule, and risk mitigation
- ensuring that adequate and qualified staffing is assigned for each of the major project areas, in consultation with the appropriate functional managers and team leaders,