I am an experienced software professional worked over 5.1 years as a Software Developer. I have 4.8 yrs experience on C++ development on windows, SQL, C#. I have Strong Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies. I have worked on analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, bug fixing, support and maintenance. Having worked within the I.T. industry for over 5.1 years, I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet and exceed the expectations for this position. My key competencies include: Good Experience in С/C++/С# development.
I have more than four and a half years pure industrial C/C++ experience and over six years I also use the languages in my spare time. My programming tends to be particularly conscious of scalability, reliability and efficiency. Several of my works are written simply because, having seen the alternatives available.
What is my desired project?
My desired project is the long term and dynamically grown project with different technology in use. My desired place of job is a working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a friendly work environment.
My abilities (not shot overview ):
- have an Interest and experience of writing code and a good understanding of programming principles
- experience in coding with .NET, ASP.NET and/or WCF (C# language),C# WinForms, C++
- experience in coding with C/C++,C#, Windows or Linux(kernel and user space)
- experience in design and implementation of multitasking, event driven firmware using C/C++
- experience developing unit test frameworks
- experience in low-level programming and integration with hardware devices (ARM9, OMAP35 etc)
- strong experience in programming and troubleshooting of the following:
- Windows user interfaces
- Qt 4.8
- C/C++ , STL/Boost
- MS Sql, SQlite, MySQL.
- OpenGL (Api, glut), QtOpenGL, WebGL, Shaider modeling up to 4.2
- Linux kernel customizing
- FreeRTOS programming
- multithread programming and multicore programming (OpenMP in progress)
- inter process communication and etc
- scripting and automation
- experience in computer graphics and games development:
- Uniny3D , CryEngine2 (CryEngine3 is planning)
- various open source frameworks
- 3D modeling
- texturing and Unwrapping
- character ridding
- animation and visualization
- learn new technologies and software quickly
- experience with organization of structured data exchange, especially using XML
- software development (creation of the most complex system modules, development of algorithms, optimization of systems’ operation speed)
- development of software architecture
- complete assigned software development tasks within defined timeframes and according to the company/project standards
- working from agreed specification and schedule, implement code to the required standards.
- test and document software code according to the company/project standards
- use company/project’s management, monitoring and tracking tools as required
- strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to quickly break down and understand complex issues
- fix any bugs identified in owned code, either through own testing or in working closely with software testing team and assist them when required
- review software code, report review results and assist co-workers in code improvement
- mapping of programmers’ professional development
- assessment and introduction of development technologies
- Implementation of software description
- experience in using MS SQL, MySQL, SQLite or open output code database
- comprehensive knowledge of database design, programming, and information retrieval techniques
- experience in designing and describing patterns with UML
- familiarity with traditional GNU tools, such as vi(m), find, grep, tar, gzip, gunzip, doxygen, and others
- familiarity with make, makefile, and subversion source control
- programming skills of script languages like shell script, Python, BASH , Perl etc.
- very good analytical skills
- good command of English(reading/writing)
- experience in technical documentation reading/writing(Eng,Rus)
- good communication skills, ability to work in team and organize team work
- self-motivated and capable to work independently as well as within a diverse multi-geographic team
- automation of manual procedures
- every mounts skill updates, so be in touch
I am prefer take connect by using Skype.
So sand me your Skype account to my email 7526180[@]gmail.com
And I connect with your as soon as possible.
украинский (средний), английский (средний).