We look for someone who is ready to work independently within the team of professionals and invest a lot of time into the personal and professional development.
You are highly welcomed to become the part of our company if you:
- are not afraid of challenging tasks
- want to use and imrove your English at work
- like people and are motivated to help them in solving various problems (even the most radiculous ones)
- are fast learner and active contributor
- are flexible
- are ready to initiate improvements implementations and control the progress
The list of main,but not all responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality support to our clients via skype and email
- Create presentations, write emails, escalate issues that can't be resolved
- Analyze the list of proposed improvements and decide which of them should be considered by the development team
- Write end user documentation
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (minimum accepted level is Upper-Intermediate)
- Great computer literacy
- Excellent formal writing skills We are ready to teach you and devote all our time and attention for your professional growth!
So in case you have fluent English and would like to try yourself - don't hesitate to apply!