You've got to join our team now because we are looking for you!
Our teams develop cost-effective, reliable software solutions for growing terminal operations and shipping lines worldwide. The company helps more than 300,000 users at more than 100 facilities run their operations more efficiently and profitably. From optimized equipment utilization to faster turn times, we are working at every stage of terminal operations to maximize productivity and ensure the best customer service.
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience with manual testing, writing test-cases and check-lists
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and processes.
- Ability to interpret business and functional requirements with minimal documentation
- Understanding of OOP principles
- Basic knowledge of JUnit, Mockito or similar frameworks
- Basic knowledge of java core
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Intermediate level of written English
- 4+ years experience as Test Engineer (manual or automated)
As a plus:
- Experience working on java-based applications
- Experience working in Agile development teams
- Experience working with CI environment and tools
- Implement and maintain unit and integration tests
- Work closely with international development and product teams to derive and interpret business requirements
- Design, write and manually execute test-cases and check-lists